Thursday, September 3, 2009

My creative space

My creative space this week comes from RMIT Brunswick campus, the arts & design campus of RMIT university...


photos originally uploaded by RMIT university

No, I don't study here (or work here) but courtesy of my casual work at the city campus I can borrow from the library here. And there's nothing like a library full of design books to distract me from actually creating something myself...

Hey - it's called research. And I was MIA for about two hours the other night, in my sweaty bike clothes and with my cycling gloves still on, sitting on the floor sandwiched between the tall metal shelves. Heaven.

You can find more creative spaces over here.

7 comments:

  1. That's a pretty cool perk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost see it ~ it sounds like a great way to go MIA for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design of these (this? is it just one?) buildings. What an awesome creative space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like my kind of heaven, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your space Nycole. I wish I had that perk and the time to utilise it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab building. I'd be seriously thinking about permanent residency there...

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing like a library, nothing. Great space!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails